Simple Little Apron Tutorial


First I'm so sorry it's been since Oct since I 've been able to capture what I'm creating/doing and then blog about it.  So I've been considering starting up sewing lessons again and to kinda test it out and see if I'm up for it, I invited 2 beautiful college ladies over.  
Meet Rachel & Amy.
I told them get two yards of fabric and we'll make an apron.  Then we got out a few apron pictures and decided on a look.  Then I help them create that look.  Here is what we came up with.  I really had so much fun I'm thinking of doing a series of apron tutorials.  Oh and this is my first time to do a picture tutorial.  Not a tutorial with pictures, but a tutorial completely done in pictures.  













Then I had to rush off and leave them to finish and take final pic's for me.  I loved this shot!

This post is linked up to :
                          


Comments

  1. Great job, Kayla!! You are a great seamstress and photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet project!
    I'd love for you to stop by and link this up at my link party, which is live right now. It is for new and OLD projects!
    http://www.dosmallthingswithlove.com/2013/01/an-oldie-but-good-link-party-3.html
    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nancy. I just added it I didn't see a button on your page to add to my post do you have one? Also I love your blog title. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are adorable! As is the apron. ;)

    I'd love it if you would share this on my Friday link-up party!!
    http://www.parloandlogi.com/fi-tfriday9/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive. I don't even sew but your tutorial makes it look so easy I think even I could do it. :D Such a fun way to spend some time with friends and with such great results. Thanks for sharing.
    p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts